Our team feels lucky to live in an incredible community here on the Central Coast. This year we’re shining a spotlight on clients we care about – and how they’re sharing the holiday spirit with local patrons.
1. Kick off the season with bright poinsettias to benefit Transitions Mental Health Association. Red, white, and jingle bell varieties will be available in festive 6.5” pots starting Wednesday, November 30th at the following locations:
Growing Grounds Downtown
956 Chorro Street, San Luis Obispo
10am-5:30 on M, W- Sat.
11am-5pm on Sun.
784 High Street, San Luis Obispo
Nov. 30 – Dec. 2
2. Say no to big box stores and support a local treasure. K.Jons Diamonds & Gems is celebrating 45 years of family business this winter with a new look and remodeled showroom.
From glistening garnets to striking sapphires, their enthusiastic experts will help you find just the look you’re going for.
3. Farm Supply has everything you need for the whole family. The local co-op is hosting A Special Night of Shopping at each of their five locations with discounts on all holiday gifts including pet toys and treats, along with 20% off clothing, decor and tack. Expect extra savings, plus food & drinks, from 4-7pm on the dates below:
- Paso Robles: Wednesday, November 30th
- Buellton: Thursday, December 1st
- Arroyo Grande: Tuesday, December 6th
- Santa Maria: Wednesday, December 7th
- San Luis Obispo: Thursday, December 8th
4. For all the athletes on your list, there’s FLUID Sports Nutrition. FLUID is a San Luis Obispo-based company which started as a Cal Poly senior project. Shop FLUID’s Cyber Monday savings (up to 40% off) starting today through Wednesday, November 30th by entering code CYBERMONDAY2016 at checkout.
5. Holiday party time is here. What better time to look and feel your best? Revive MD is offering special cosmetic treatment promotions all month! Time to treat yourself or someone you love.
6. Finally, we happen to think the most meaningful gift you can share is your time. In that spirit, you’re invited to visit The Villages annual Holiday Open House on Thursday, December 8th from 5:30 – 7:30pm.
Celebrate the season with live swing music, oodles of eggnog, and the best company you’ll find anywhere in town.